Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Poor broken camera has left me poor and broken hearted

My camera broke last night. Yes Yes I know its sad. But It's True. It all started (and ended) during a basketbll game out in Conshohocken between longtime rivals Positive Image and Just Clean It. Anyway, as tensions rose to a climax with only 30 second left in the game my camera began to malfunction on a level ive yet to experience. The Images that were being produced in no way resembeld a standard photograph. Having little idea what was causing this I removed my lens only to discover that my fragile mirror had become detached from its housing. As the game clock ran out and fans and players alike began to celebrate i began to cry (only a little). I gathered my belongings in a panic and ran towards the door. This feeling of sudden uselessness fell over me. Without my camera, Who was I?

No comments: