Friday, May 11, 2007

Big Ass Ship Plus Seagulls is not really interesting at all

So this morning i had to go down to Penn's Landing to photograph a big ass navy ship coming into port. I thought it would be much more interesting but it turns out i was quite wrong. I just sat waiting... waiting... waiting... for what felt like hours for this oversized dingy to approach. All i could hope for what for this ship to accidently fire its very large and most dangerous guns and blow up the ride the ducks boat. man that would surely appease my soul. ( for those of you who don't know, prior to actually getting a real job as a photographer I served as the ride the ducks souveneir photo guy. just another chapter in my storied past.) well this is one of the only photos i can bear to look at or work on besides a friendly little lady bug i shot that happened to land nearby. enjoy.



No comments: